Saturday, February 18, 2012

Super Tasty Zucchini Slice (thanks Sharon!)

Thanks to Sharon for sharing this recipe. I am going to make it during the week. If I remember I'll pop in a photo too:) 


I just made a super tasty zucchini slice.... I adapted it from one I found online to make it yummier. 

2 cups grated zucchini
1 cup grated carrot
1 large onion chopped
3 cloves of garlic
1 medium sized chilli, chopped
chopped basil to taste
handful of grated cheese
2 heaped dessert spoons of plain flour
6 eggs, lightly mixed with a fork
oil and salt.

Heat oven to 180 degrees


Cook onion in a frying pan till soft, add garlic and grated veg, cook until excess juice has evaported and vegies are soft, season well with salt. 


Transfer to a large bowl and leave to cool for 10 min, mix in cheese, flour, chilli, basil and eggs. Pour into a greased square cake/slice pan and bake until set, about 20min. 


Leave to cool slightly in pan, and slice into peices once warm. 


Makes about 8 serves.

No comments:

Post a Comment